Skip to content
- Enjoying my nook and the cool afternoon (after a HOT day) while Blaine details his car.
- My little Rav packed with cat traps to trap, fix and release the feral cats at my grandmas. Six kittens are now at a rescue waiting for new homes and 5 adults are fixed. No more homeless kitties!
- One of the kittens we caught. She was fiesty and had bright blue eyes.
- Summer Solice – Subraru event in Santa Barbara with Blaine. We had an amazing time at the event and after the event walking around SB.
- Oops! We accidentally caught a baby skunk in one of our traps. He was seriously adorable and much friendlier than any of the cats we caught.
- Taking lots of walks now! Love the scenery in our new neighborhood. I still call it new even though we’ve been here since February.
- Tiny little piggy at the petting zoo on the 4th of July. Poor guy was so hot he was trying to lay in the water bowl!
- Car full of pups – took them down to Blaine’s parents house while I was there for a week working on trapping those cats.
- Mini Horse near my house! He (she?) ran up to say hello when Blaine and I walked by. Such a sweetheart!